Saint Thomas of Canterbury Anglican Church is located in the heart of historic Philipsburg, Pennsylvania. The Parish is a constituent part of Christ’s One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church, through membership in The Anglican Catholic Church (Original Province), the Diocese of the Resurrection. The Parish receives episcopal oversight from The Rt Rev’d Rocco A. Florenza, Bishop Ordinary of the Diocese. The 1928 (American) Book of Common Prayer is the church’s Liturgical Standard.
The Reverend Canon Frederick Erb III, D.Hum., Priest-in-Charge
Contact Father Fred directly at (814) 207-3109
Saint Thomas of Canterbury Anglican Church
116 N. 2nd Street, Philipsburg PA 16866 USA
Parish Office (telephone/fax): (814) 376-6146
Parish Web Site: www.SaintThomasAnglicanChurch.org